Saturday, December 18, 2010

Executive MBA

I am applying for an Executive MBA program and have sent all the documents required last week. The program is a joint venture between a US university and an Asian university which I happened to find on the Internet. I need to have an interview on the phone on Dec. 27 and am waiting for the exact time to be noticed. After they reviewed my resume, they encouraged me to apply for it, but I am still nervous. I suppose they will ask me about my submitted essays in detail. They might ask me if I have any questions. Unless I can come up with appropriate questions, they might think I am not so much interested in the program, so I need to prepare for them. Now I'm reading their brochure and  website again for the preparation. I am keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment